- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbl. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Mix the soy sauce, water, sugar, ginger and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Add chicken and marinate for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator. Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Barbecue: Start barbecue. When hot, place chicken on grill. Close hood and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning the chicken halfway through the
- cookingtime. Be sure to cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Koken met OmaSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More