- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbl. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Mix the soy sauce, water, sugar, ginger and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Add chicken and marinate for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator. Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Barbecue: Start barbecue. When hot, place chicken on grill. Close hood and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning the chicken halfway through the
- cookingtime. Be sure to cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
My Family Cookbook
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More