- Cooking Time: 25-30
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbl. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Mix the soy sauce, water, sugar, ginger and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Add chicken and marinate for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator. Drain chicken and discard marinade.
- Barbecue: Start barbecue. When hot, place chicken on grill. Close hood and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning the chicken halfway through the
- cookingtime. Be sure to cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake, uncovered, for 25-30minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Adventures in CookingSee More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More