- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups Trader Joe's Frozen stir Fry vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken (dark or white meat)
- 2 T. teriyaki sauce (Lawry's Marinade)
- Heat oil in a skillet, fry chicken until just done- season with salt and pepper.
- In same skillet, add vegetables.
- Once vegetables are warm through, stir in sauce.
- Serve with rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Breads and Pastry 101
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More