- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Pounds fresh whole chicken wings
- Teriyaki Marinade:
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup sherry wine
- 3 Teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 3/4 Cup honey
- Use the whole wing or cut chicken wings at the joints, discarding the tips.
- Place in a glass baking dish, cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator, turning once.
- Remove from marinade and broil or grill for 10 to 15 minutes on each side, turning once. Arrange on a platter and serve as an appetizer. Discard remaining marinade.
NotesGREAT for the Super Bowl
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More