- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Pounds fresh whole chicken wings
- Teriyaki Marinade:
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup sherry wine
- 3 Teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 3/4 Cup honey
- Use the whole wing or cut chicken wings at the joints, discarding the tips.
- Place in a glass baking dish, cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator, turning once.
- Remove from marinade and broil or grill for 10 to 15 minutes on each side, turning once. Arrange on a platter and serve as an appetizer. Discard remaining marinade.
NotesGREAT for the Super Bowl
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More