- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Teriyaki Marinade:
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dry sherry or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 3 pounds)
- In shallow glass or plastic dish or heavy-duty resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix all Teriyaki Marinade ingredients.
- Add chicken; turn to coat with marinade.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Cover and grill chicken, skin sides up, 5 to 6 inches from medium heat 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken.
- Cover and grill 10 to 20 minutes longer, turning and brushing 2 or 3 times with marinade, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
The Social CookbookSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More