- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Teriyaki sauce
- 1lb.of bacon
- 1 onion
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- deer meat (tenderloin or steak)
- Lay some aluminum in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Spray with non stick spray.
- Lay down stips of bacon until you cover the bottom of the dish.
- Tenderize your deer meat and lay that down on top of the bacon.
- Lay your onions in on top of the meat.
- Pour your teriyaki all over the deer and onions and sprinkle your seasonings (whichever you prefer).
- I don't really measure any of them, I just do it to our liking.
- Layer more bacon on top of everything and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in oven for about 30 min to an hour on 350.
NotesYou can use deer tenderloin or deer steak.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
My Family CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More