- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Teriyaki sauce
- 1lb.of bacon
- 1 onion
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- deer meat (tenderloin or steak)
- Lay some aluminum in the bottom of a baking dish.
- Spray with non stick spray.
- Lay down stips of bacon until you cover the bottom of the dish.
- Tenderize your deer meat and lay that down on top of the bacon.
- Lay your onions in on top of the meat.
- Pour your teriyaki all over the deer and onions and sprinkle your seasonings (whichever you prefer).
- I don't really measure any of them, I just do it to our liking.
- Layer more bacon on top of everything and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in oven for about 30 min to an hour on 350.
NotesYou can use deer tenderloin or deer steak.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More