- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time: 50
- 3 tablespoons EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 3 tables spoons Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup loosely packed Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh Ginger
- 1 1/2 tablesppons minced fresh garlic
- 4 4-6 oz salmon steak/filet
- 1 sheet heavy duty alumninum foil
- In shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, EVOO, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Place salmon fillets in the baking dish, turning them over several times to coat; place in refrigerator 30-45 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on foil sheet. Cook on medium hot grill, turning once during cooking, about 6-12 minutes per inch of thickness. Do not overcook. Salmon should be flaky.
- Serves 4
- Prep time: 50 minutes (includes marinade time)
- Cook time: approx 12 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Sweet Roll Dough
Rosemary and goat cheese crostinis
Weiner-Bean CasseroleSee More