- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time: 50
- 3 tablespoons EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 3 tables spoons Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup loosely packed Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh Ginger
- 1 1/2 tablesppons minced fresh garlic
- 4 4-6 oz salmon steak/filet
- 1 sheet heavy duty alumninum foil
- In shallow baking dish, combine brown sugar, EVOO, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Place salmon fillets in the baking dish, turning them over several times to coat; place in refrigerator 30-45 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and place on foil sheet. Cook on medium hot grill, turning once during cooking, about 6-12 minutes per inch of thickness. Do not overcook. Salmon should be flaky.
- Serves 4
- Prep time: 50 minutes (includes marinade time)
- Cook time: approx 12 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour
A Falcon Feast
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More