- Cooking Time: 8–9
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4–6 oz salmon fillet
- 4 cups teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 stalk fresh leeks
- ---Teriyaki Glaze---
- Pour teriyaki sauce and garlic into a 2 quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Adjust heat to a simmer and reduce by half.
- Set aside for use with salmon.
- Rub salmon with sesame oil on both sides.
- Generously sprinkle black pepper on salmon.
- Place the salmon fillet, belly side down on the grill; cook for 2 minutes.
- Rotate salmon 90 degrees clockwise and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
- Flip salmon so that the grill marks are showing.
- Take the teriyaki glaze, using a basting brush, brush the salmon generously with the glaze and continue cooking for
- 4–5 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the grill and place on a plate to rest for a few minutes.
- Brush the salmon once before serving to your guests.
- Chop leeks and only use the white, discard the green leaf-like portions.
- Slice each leek in half lengthwise and continue to julienne the leeks.
- Place the leeks in cold water and rinse off the dirt.
- Remove the leeks from the bowl and place them on a towel to dry.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter and sauté the leeks until they are caramelized.
- Place leeks on top of salmon when serving.
- Serve with various sides, such as white or brown basmati rice, fried rice, buckwheat noodles, steamed asparagus, broccoli, or any other vegetable you desire.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More