- Cooking Time: 8–9
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4–6 oz salmon fillet
- 4 cups teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 stalk fresh leeks
- ---Teriyaki Glaze---
- Pour teriyaki sauce and garlic into a 2 quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Adjust heat to a simmer and reduce by half.
- Set aside for use with salmon.
- Rub salmon with sesame oil on both sides.
- Generously sprinkle black pepper on salmon.
- Place the salmon fillet, belly side down on the grill; cook for 2 minutes.
- Rotate salmon 90 degrees clockwise and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
- Flip salmon so that the grill marks are showing.
- Take the teriyaki glaze, using a basting brush, brush the salmon generously with the glaze and continue cooking for
- 4–5 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the grill and place on a plate to rest for a few minutes.
- Brush the salmon once before serving to your guests.
- Chop leeks and only use the white, discard the green leaf-like portions.
- Slice each leek in half lengthwise and continue to julienne the leeks.
- Place the leeks in cold water and rinse off the dirt.
- Remove the leeks from the bowl and place them on a towel to dry.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter and sauté the leeks until they are caramelized.
- Place leeks on top of salmon when serving.
- Serve with various sides, such as white or brown basmati rice, fried rice, buckwheat noodles, steamed asparagus, broccoli, or any other vegetable you desire.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More