- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 ounce) can apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs lean boneless pork loin, rolled
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1. Mix together in a large Pyrex measuring cup, apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder and pepper.
- 2. Pour small amount in bottom of crock pot.
- 3. Place roast in crock pot with fat side up.
- 4. Pour remaining sauce over roast.
- 5. Cook on High for 4 hours or Low 8 hours or until meat is no longer pink.
- 6. Remove pork and slice.
- 7. Place on a platter and cover with aluminum foil.
- 8. Place in a 200 degree oven to keep warm while thickening juices.
- 9. Strain juice and place in a small saucepan.
- 10. Bring mixture to boil.
- 11. Mix together water and cornstarch until smooth.
- 12. Stir into boiling mixture.
- 13. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until mixture thickens.
- 14. Serve over sliced pork roast.
- ** photo by boomette1 at flickr.
NotesRECIPE BY: Audrey M, recipezaar.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More