- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (6 ounce) can apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs lean boneless pork loin, rolled
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1. Mix together in a large Pyrex measuring cup, apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic powder and pepper.
- 2. Pour small amount in bottom of crock pot.
- 3. Place roast in crock pot with fat side up.
- 4. Pour remaining sauce over roast.
- 5. Cook on High for 4 hours or Low 8 hours or until meat is no longer pink.
- 6. Remove pork and slice.
- 7. Place on a platter and cover with aluminum foil.
- 8. Place in a 200 degree oven to keep warm while thickening juices.
- 9. Strain juice and place in a small saucepan.
- 10. Bring mixture to boil.
- 11. Mix together water and cornstarch until smooth.
- 12. Stir into boiling mixture.
- 13. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes until mixture thickens.
- 14. Serve over sliced pork roast.
- ** photo by boomette1 at flickr.
NotesRECIPE BY: Audrey M, recipezaar.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More