- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 sesame-seed hamburger buns
- 1 salmon fillet (1 lb.), skin removed
- 2 tbl. teriyaki sauce
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 teas. grated, peeled ginger
- Coarsely grate 1 hamburger bun to make bread crumbs. Measure 1/3 cup bread crumbs and set aside. Reserve remaining crumbs to coat patties.
- Remove any bones from salmon. Finely chop salmon, place in medium-size bowl, and add teriyaki sauce, green onions, ginger, and 1/3 cup bread crumbs.
- On wax paper, shape salmon mixture into 4 3-inch round patties. Coat with reserved bread crumbs.
- In a nonstick 10-inch skillet, cook patties 10 minutes over medium heat, turning once, until golden and cooked through.
- Serve on hamburger buns
NotesWanted something beside salmon croquettes one night - this is what we "created"!
Note: If you don't want to use fresh salmon, substitute a 14-1/2 oz. can of salmon, drained and add 1 large egg to the pattie mixture.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More