- Cooking Time: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbls. Kikkoman Lite Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 lbs. pork spareribs, cut into
- 1-rib pieces
- 1/2 Cup Kikkoman Lite Teriyaki
- Marinade & Sauce
- 3 Tbls. minced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine 3 Tbls. lite teriyaki sauce, vinegar and 2 cloves garlic in 9 X 13-inch microwave-safe baking dish.
- Add ribs, turning over to thoroughly coat all pieces well.
- Arrange ribs, meaty side up, in same dish.
- Cover dish loosely with waxed paper.
- Microwave at MEDIUM for 10 minutes.
- Turn ribs over; rearrange in dish and brush with pan juices.
- Cover and microwave at MEDIUM 10 minutes longer. Remove ribs and place on rack of broiler pan. Combine 1/2 Cup lite teriyake sauce, green onions and remaining 1 clove garlic; brush on ribs.
- Broil 4 - 5 inches from heat about 16 minutes, turning over and brushing occasionally with remaining teriyaki sauce mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More