- Cooking Time: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbls. Kikkoman Lite Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 lbs. pork spareribs, cut into
- 1-rib pieces
- 1/2 Cup Kikkoman Lite Teriyaki
- Marinade & Sauce
- 3 Tbls. minced green onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine 3 Tbls. lite teriyaki sauce, vinegar and 2 cloves garlic in 9 X 13-inch microwave-safe baking dish.
- Add ribs, turning over to thoroughly coat all pieces well.
- Arrange ribs, meaty side up, in same dish.
- Cover dish loosely with waxed paper.
- Microwave at MEDIUM for 10 minutes.
- Turn ribs over; rearrange in dish and brush with pan juices.
- Cover and microwave at MEDIUM 10 minutes longer. Remove ribs and place on rack of broiler pan. Combine 1/2 Cup lite teriyake sauce, green onions and remaining 1 clove garlic; brush on ribs.
- Broil 4 - 5 inches from heat about 16 minutes, turning over and brushing occasionally with remaining teriyaki sauce mixture.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More