- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs thinly cut round steak
- 1/2 C soy sauce
- 6 TBLS orange juice
- 2 TBLS lime juice
- 1/4 C brown sugar
- 1.5 - 2 inches ginger root, grated
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- pepper to taste
- Cut steak into strips and set aside.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together.
- Put steak strips into marinade and refrigerate several hours.
- Grill steak and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More