- Cooking Time: 420
- Preparation Time:
- 1 LB Flank Steak
- 1/4 C Soy Sauce
- 1C Pineapple Chunks in Juice Drained, 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 1 Tsp. Ginger Root grated
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 Clove Garlic crushed
- 3 Tbs. Cornstarch
- 3 Tbs. Water
- Cut meat into 1/8-inch slices and place in a low cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, reserved pineapple juice, gingerroot, sugar, oil and garlic.
- Pour sauce mixture over meat. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours.
- Turn control to HIGH. Stir in pineapple.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl; add to cooker. Cook, stirring, until slightly thickened. Serve over rice.
NotesThis is a great slow cooker recipe that I got from a word document that circulated over the nest (www.thenest.com) a few years ago, 112 pg word doc full of all slow cooker recipes! It's fabulous!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More