- Cooking Time: 420
- Preparation Time:
- 1 LB Flank Steak
- 1/4 C Soy Sauce
- 1C Pineapple Chunks in Juice Drained, 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 1 Tsp. Ginger Root grated
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 Clove Garlic crushed
- 3 Tbs. Cornstarch
- 3 Tbs. Water
- Cut meat into 1/8-inch slices and place in a low cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, reserved pineapple juice, gingerroot, sugar, oil and garlic.
- Pour sauce mixture over meat. Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours.
- Turn control to HIGH. Stir in pineapple.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl; add to cooker. Cook, stirring, until slightly thickened. Serve over rice.
NotesThis is a great slow cooker recipe that I got from a word document that circulated over the nest (www.thenest.com) a few years ago, 112 pg word doc full of all slow cooker recipes! It's fabulous!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More