- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10.5
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI've been playing around with ground turkey to come up with healthier meals that my family will still love. Usually my husband wrinkles his nose when I say 'turkey burger'. But he's loved both of my new creations!!! (check out my Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers too!) A serving of two Teriyaki Turkey Sliders comes in at 354 Calories, 6.7g fat, 39.2 carbs, 34.6g protein.
- 40 oz extra lean ground turkey
- 1/3 C onion, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 2 inches ginger root, grated
- 2 TBLS fresh chives, snipped
- 1/2 C plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 C Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 C Egg Beaters
- 21 King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 C thinly sliced pineapple
- Combine all ingredients except pineapple & King's Hawaiian Rolls
- Mix well
- Form into 2 oz meatballs
- Gently flatten meatballs into patties
- Fry or grill until no longer pink
- Meanwhile, slice open King's Hawaiian Rolls.
- Serve Teriyaki Turkey sliders in King's Hawiian Rolls.
- Top with thinly sliced pineapple.
- Serve with Ponzu Dipping Sauce