- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10.5
- Preparation Time:
- 40 oz extra lean ground turkey
- 1/3 C onion, grated
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated
- 2 inches ginger root, grated
- 2 TBLS fresh chives, snipped
- 1/2 C plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 C Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 C Egg Beaters
- 21 King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 C thinly sliced pineapple
- Combine all ingredients except pineapple & King's Hawaiian Rolls
- Mix well
- Form into 2 oz meatballs
- Gently flatten meatballs into patties
- Fry or grill until no longer pink
- Meanwhile, slice open King's Hawaiian Rolls.
- Serve Teriyaki Turkey sliders in King's Hawiian Rolls.
- Top with thinly sliced pineapple.
- Serve with Ponzu Dipping Sauce
NotesI've been playing around with ground turkey to come up with healthier meals that my family will still love. Usually my husband wrinkles his nose when I say 'turkey burger'. But he's loved both of my new creations!!! (check out my Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers too!) A serving of two Teriyaki Turkey Sliders comes in at 354 Calories, 6.7g fat, 39.2 carbs, 34.6g protein.