TERRY'S BEER DIP
- Cooking Time: chill to set
- Servings: uses 2 bags of pretzels
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes.
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese, softened - I usually do 1 regular + 1 light
- 1 (1 oz.) pkg. Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Approx. 1/3 c. of Beer (Many brands have been tried, but Heineken tastes the best)
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and dressing mix.
Stir in cheddar cheese.
Add beer a little at a time until the mixture appears soupy and mushy. It will set up as it's chilled. In my experience, the soupier the misture the easier to dip when set.
Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, overnight if possible.
Serve with Pretzels for dipping.