- Cooking Time: chill to set
- Servings: uses 2 bags of pretzels
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes.
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese, softened - I usually do 1 regular + 1 light
- 1 (1 oz.) pkg. Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Approx. 1/3 c. of Beer (Many brands have been tried, but Heineken tastes the best)
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and dressing mix.
- Stir in cheddar cheese.
- Add beer a little at a time until the mixture appears soupy and mushy. It will set up as it's chilled. In my experience, the soupier the misture the easier to dip when set.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, overnight if possible.
- Serve with Pretzels for dipping.
NotesMy Co-Worker shared this recipe with me. I needed a quick and easy dish to bring to a party. This is still a favorite among my family and friends and usually gets made a lot during football season.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More