- Cooking Time: 5-6 hours
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1 fresh beef brisket (3-1/2 pounds)
- 1 jar (18 ounces) hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce (I used Bulls-Eye)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 14 hamburger buns, split
- Cut brisket in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, onion, chili seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon juice. Pour over beef. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove beef; cool slightly. Shred and return to the slow cooker. Heat through. Serve on buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More