- Cooking Time: 5-6 hours
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1 fresh beef brisket (3-1/2 pounds)
- 1 jar (18 ounces) hickory smoke-flavored barbecue sauce (I used Bulls-Eye)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 envelope chili seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 14 hamburger buns, split
- Cut brisket in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, onion, chili seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon juice. Pour over beef. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove beef; cool slightly. Shred and return to the slow cooker. Heat through. Serve on buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More