- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 can chopped green chilies, drained
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Cut biscuits unto 1 inch pieces
- Mix the cheeses, garlic, chilies, and biscuit pieces in a bowl and pour into the pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are golden Let stand 10 minutes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More