- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 can chopped green chilies, drained
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Cut biscuits unto 1 inch pieces
- Mix the cheeses, garlic, chilies, and biscuit pieces in a bowl and pour into the pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are golden Let stand 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
culinary karmaSee More
Rocky Road Ice CreamSee More