- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup cheese Pepper Jack or Chihuahua, shredded
- 4 ounces green chiles, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Put all ingredients in a double boiler and cook over medium or medium-low heat until melted and well blended, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with fresh tostadas or hot flour tortillas.
NotesThis a white cheese dip, but sometimes I add 1 Tablespoon of ground cayenne pepper. It does change the color & taste, like in the photo.
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More