- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup cheese Pepper Jack or Chihuahua, shredded
- 4 ounces green chiles, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Put all ingredients in a double boiler and cook over medium or medium-low heat until melted and well blended, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with fresh tostadas or hot flour tortillas.
NotesThis a white cheese dip, but sometimes I add 1 Tablespoon of ground cayenne pepper. It does change the color & taste, like in the photo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More