- Cooking Time: 24
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, part skim milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro, or more
- 8 flour tortillas, (10-inch, or burrito size)
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or guacamole
- In medium bowl, combine the cheeses, green onions, and cilantro; mix well.
- Divide the cheese mixture among 4 of the tortillas then top with the tomatoes.
- Top each tortilla with another tortilla.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook each quesadilla for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Turn and cook for 1 minute, or until cheese melts.
- Transfer each to a plate.
- With a serrated knife, cut each tortilla sandwich into 8 wedges.
- Top with the the sour cream or guacamole and chopped tomato or salsa.
NotesThese tortilla wedges are made with flour tortillas, Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses, and sliced tomatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Delightful DessertsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More