- Cooking Time: 24
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, part skim milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro, or more
- 8 flour tortillas, (10-inch, or burrito size)
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or guacamole
- In medium bowl, combine the cheeses, green onions, and cilantro; mix well.
- Divide the cheese mixture among 4 of the tortillas then top with the tomatoes.
- Top each tortilla with another tortilla.
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook each quesadilla for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Turn and cook for 1 minute, or until cheese melts.
- Transfer each to a plate.
- With a serrated knife, cut each tortilla sandwich into 8 wedges.
- Top with the the sour cream or guacamole and chopped tomato or salsa.
NotesThese tortilla wedges are made with flour tortillas, Cheddar and Mozzarella cheeses, and sliced tomatoes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce