- Cooking Time: 4 to 5 hours
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb package hot dogs
- 2- 15 oz cans chili without beans
- 10-3/4 oz can Cheddar cheese soup
- 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- 10 hot dog buns
- Place hot dogs in a slow cooker.
- Combine chili, soup and green chiles; pour over hotdogs.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve hot dogs with buns and top with chili mixture.
NotesThis is great to take to a potluck.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More