- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 tablespoon diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small serrano or jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chili powder
- Cut eggs in half crosswise; carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks and stir in green onion, cilantro, serrano or jalapeno pepper, mayonnaise, mustard and salt.
- Spoon into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chili powder.
- Cover and chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More