- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 tablespoon diced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small serrano or jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chili powder
- Cut eggs in half crosswise; carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks and stir in green onion, cilantro, serrano or jalapeno pepper, mayonnaise, mustard and salt.
- Spoon into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chili powder.
- Cover and chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More