- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup dried minced onion
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- In a medium bowl, combine parsley, onion, chili powder, chives, cumin, and salt.
- Store in glass jar with lid.
- To prepare DIP:
- 3 tablespoons Southwestern Dip Mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- In a medium bowl, combine dip mix, sour cream, and mayonnaise; stir until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours for flavors to blend.
- Serve with chips or fresh vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More