- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- half a diced green bell pepper
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. chili powder
- pinch of salt
- Peel & coarsely chop up 8 hard-boiled eggs.
- Combine in a medium bowl with 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayo, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, half a diced green bell pepper, 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard, 1/2 to 1 tsp. chili powder and a pinch of salt.
- Line four 6-inch flour tortillas with several lettuce leaves; spread portion of egg salad on each and roll up tightly.
- Serve with veggie sticks & salsa for dipping.
- *from Goodhousekeeping's Quick & Simple magazine
Cranberry trifft 'Vegi' - Rezeptesammlung
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More