- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- half a diced green bell pepper
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. chili powder
- pinch of salt
- Peel & coarsely chop up 8 hard-boiled eggs.
- Combine in a medium bowl with 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayo, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, half a diced green bell pepper, 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard, 1/2 to 1 tsp. chili powder and a pinch of salt.
- Line four 6-inch flour tortillas with several lettuce leaves; spread portion of egg salad on each and roll up tightly.
- Serve with veggie sticks & salsa for dipping.
- *from Goodhousekeeping's Quick & Simple magazine
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More