- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayo
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- half a diced green bell pepper
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. chili powder
- pinch of salt
- Peel & coarsely chop up 8 hard-boiled eggs.
- Combine in a medium bowl with 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayo, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, half a diced green bell pepper, 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard, 1/2 to 1 tsp. chili powder and a pinch of salt.
- Line four 6-inch flour tortillas with several lettuce leaves; spread portion of egg salad on each and roll up tightly.
- Serve with veggie sticks & salsa for dipping.
- *from Goodhousekeeping's Quick & Simple magazine
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More