- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 3-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cans (Mexican corn, drained
- 1 can ranch style beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1-1/4 cups chopped fresh cilantro
- Sliced black olives and shredded mexican cheese, optional
- Place lettuce in a large salad bowl.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Combine the corn, beans and onions; spoon over tomatoes.
- Toss avocados with lime juice, cumin and chili powder.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Spoon over salad, spreading to sides of bowl. Garnish with olives, and cheese if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More