- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pound uncooked radiatore pasta
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 Pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 Cup water
- 1 (1.25- ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 Cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 Cups chopped tomato
- 1 Cup Bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 Cup black olives, chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce can) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, saute for 1 minute. Add turkey, cook until browned and crumbled.
- Stir in water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, str frequently. Remove from heat.
- Combine pasta, turkey mixture, cheese, and the next six ingredients through beans, in a large bowl.
- Combine lime juice, salt, cumin, and sour cream, stirring until well blended. Pour over the pasta mixture, toss gently to coat
- the noodles. Serve with salsa.
NotesThis is a kid-friendly pasta salad that is a take-off on Mac & Cheese. This is an easy salad recipe, which makes a large batch that well keep in the fridge for three days. You can use rotini, seashell pasta, or penne instead of the radiatore. This pasta salad makes a great main dish recipe for the family on a hot spring day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
culinary karmaSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More