- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pound uncooked radiatore pasta
- 2 Teaspoons olive oil
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 Pounds ground turkey
- 3/4 Cup water
- 1 (1.25- ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 Cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 Cups chopped tomato
- 1 Cup Bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 Cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 Cup black olives, chopped
- 1 (15.5 ounce can) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain again and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, saute for 1 minute. Add turkey, cook until browned and crumbled.
- Stir in water and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates, str frequently. Remove from heat.
- Combine pasta, turkey mixture, cheese, and the next six ingredients through beans, in a large bowl.
- Combine lime juice, salt, cumin, and sour cream, stirring until well blended. Pour over the pasta mixture, toss gently to coat
- the noodles. Serve with salsa.
NotesThis is a kid-friendly pasta salad that is a take-off on Mac & Cheese. This is an easy salad recipe, which makes a large batch that well keep in the fridge for three days. You can use rotini, seashell pasta, or penne instead of the radiatore. This pasta salad makes a great main dish recipe for the family on a hot spring day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More