- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Mexican corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a medium bowl, toss peas, beans, corn, onion, bell pepper, chilies and rotel.
- Add Italian-style salad dressing and garlic salt; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More