- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can Mexican corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 can Rotel, undrained
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a medium bowl, toss peas, beans, corn, onion, bell pepper, chilies and rotel.
- Add Italian-style salad dressing and garlic salt; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More