TEX-MEX SPANISH RICE
- 1 1/2 cups long grain rice
- 3 1/3 cups water
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 can diced tomatoes w/green chilies
- 1 can sweet vacuum packed corn,drained
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cook rice in water according to package directions. Let rest about 15 minutes. Add remaining ingredients in order listed. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
This is the only rice I will eat. I do not like rice and never make it, but decided to make this for the family. Recipe is from Linnie on the TOH BB.
No Reviews at this time.