- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups long grain rice
- 3 1/3 cups water
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 can diced tomatoes w/green chilies
- 1 can sweet vacuum packed corn,drained
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook rice in water according to package directions. Let rest about 15 minutes. Add remaining ingredients in order listed. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
NotesThis is the only rice I will eat. I do not like rice and never make it, but decided to make this for the family. Recipe is from Linnie on the TOH BB.