- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 12 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- Homemade Cinnamon Ice Cream, recipe follows
- 1 (20-oz) jar chocolate flavored syrup
- 1 (10-z) jar maraschino cherries with stems
- In a medium skillet, pour oil to a depth of 1/2"; heat oil over medium heat. Add tortillas, 1 at a time, & fry, about 1 minute per side until golden. (Press tortilla down with a fork if it starts to puff up while frying.) Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar & cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over hot tortillas. Set aside to cool. (Can be done 1 day ahead.)
- Top cinnamon-sugar tortilla with 1 generous scoop of Homemade Cinnamon Ice Cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, & top with a cherry. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, ice cream, chocolate, and cherries.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More