- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup bottled salsa
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 6 pre-cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup corn
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 450
- Combine first 4 ingredients, spread 2/3 cup sauce in the bottom of an 8" square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Arrange 2 noodles over sauce; top with 1/2 cup corn and 1/2 of the beans. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; top with 2/3 cup of sauce.
- Repeat layers once; top with remaining 2 noodles. Spread remaining sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and bake @ 450 for 30 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Short & Sweet
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More