- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bottle of Soy Vay teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice with pulp
- 1 cup brown sugar.
- Combine one bottle of Soy Vay teriyaki sauce, 1/2 cup orange juice with pulp, and 1 cup brown sugar.
- Marinate a 2-1/2 to 3 pound salmon filet with the skin on, in a large zip-lock bag for 2 hours.
- Grill over medium heat (350-400), skin side down, for 20-25 minutes.
NotesThis recipe came from my husband's good Texan friends who treated him to this when on a visit.
(This Salmon is supposed to be grilled over a cedar plank, but we've never done it like that. We ONLY use a charcoal grill when grilling. We grill out a lot, even in the middle of the winter, with 6 inches of snow on the deck!)