- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 16-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup instant rice
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- shredded cheese
- tortilla chips, crushed
- Cook beef and onion.
- Drain fat and add everything else except cheese and chips.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese, then crushed tortilla chips.
NotesQuick and easy. Tastes good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More