- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 16-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup instant rice
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- shredded cheese
- tortilla chips, crushed
- Cook beef and onion.
- Drain fat and add everything else except cheese and chips.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese, then crushed tortilla chips.
NotesQuick and easy. Tastes good.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Naked MacaronSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More