- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 16-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup instant rice
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- shredded cheese
- tortilla chips, crushed
- Cook beef and onion.
- Drain fat and add everything else except cheese and chips.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese, then crushed tortilla chips.
NotesQuick and easy. Tastes good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More