- 1/2 lb. bacon - cook, drain, crumble
- 1 lb. lean hamburger, drained
- 1 large onion cooked with hamburger
- Mix: 1 (28 oz) pork and beans, drained
- 1 (16 oz) navy beans, drained
- 2 (16 oz) dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
Add: beef, onion, and bacon
Cook: 2 hours in crock pot or 1 hour in dutch oven on stove watched carefully
My grandma wanted to help my husband and I move into our new home and being that she couldn't really help us carry anything she decided to make food for everyone that helped us. This recipe went over so well that my husband's grandma wanted me to make this for our family get-togethers.
No Reviews at this time.