- 2 cans of tiny field peas (or black eyed peas)
- 2 cans shoe peg corn (or regular kernel corn)
- 1 can black beans
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 large red onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nacho style jalapenos
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (or cilantro)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 small bottle wishbone fat free italian dressing
Mix all of the ingredients together.
Refrigerate over night. Serve with tortilla chips
This is a great recipe for get togethers. Quick, easy and tastes great. My sister, who shared this with me, has some of the best recipes
No Reviews at this time.