- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 oz.) black-eyed peas, rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; stir until well blended.
- Cover and chill at least two hours or up to eight hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More