- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans black-eyed peas (drained)
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. white vinegar
- 1/4 c. +2 tsp. wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. +2 tsp. oil
- 1/4 c. +2 tsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl & refrigerate before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesMy sister-in-law Kim makes this for parties and it's a big hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More