- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans black-eyed peas (drained)
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. white vinegar
- 1/4 c. +2 tsp. wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. +2 tsp. oil
- 1/4 c. +2 tsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl & refrigerate before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesMy sister-in-law Kim makes this for parties and it's a big hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More