TEXAS CHEESE FRIES
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning
- 32 ounces frozen spicy french fries, prepared as directed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon season salt
- 4 slices Facon imitation bacon, cooked & crumbled (soy mock bacon)
- 1/2 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Place french fries into oven and prepare according to directions.
Combine ranch dressing and half of the taco seasoning; set aside.
In a small sprinkle container, such as an old emptly seasoning container, place remaining taco seasoning, black pepper, garlic salt, and season salt.
Place hot french fries into paper bag and sprinkle remaining taco seasoning mixture onto fries.
Place fries onto a serving dish that you can place into the oven.
Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly over fries on the baking sheet.
Return fries to hot oven until cheese has melted.
Sprinkle with green onions.
Serve fries with prepared sauce for dipping.