- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (12 oz.) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 whole lime
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place cranberries in food processor fitted with steel blade; process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to bowl.
- Cut lime with peel, into small chunks.
- Process until finely diced.
- Add to cranberries along with sugar and jalapeno.
- Mix in cilantro.
- Refrigerate relish several hours to allow flavors to mellow and blend.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature as relish
- to accompany roast turkey.
NotesWow is this a great blend of flavors. Each flavor shines through but work together. It is more tart than sweet with lots of lime flavor, accented with cilantro and a bite from the Jalapeno. I chopped the cranberries pretty fine in the food processor and like it that way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More