- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (12 oz.) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 whole lime
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place cranberries in food processor fitted with steel blade; process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to bowl.
- Cut lime with peel, into small chunks.
- Process until finely diced.
- Add to cranberries along with sugar and jalapeno.
- Mix in cilantro.
- Refrigerate relish several hours to allow flavors to mellow and blend.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature as relish
- to accompany roast turkey.
NotesWow is this a great blend of flavors. Each flavor shines through but work together. It is more tart than sweet with lots of lime flavor, accented with cilantro and a bite from the Jalapeno. I chopped the cranberries pretty fine in the food processor and like it that way.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More