- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (12 oz.) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 whole lime
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place cranberries in food processor fitted with steel blade; process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to bowl.
- Cut lime with peel, into small chunks.
- Process until finely diced.
- Add to cranberries along with sugar and jalapeno.
- Mix in cilantro.
- Refrigerate relish several hours to allow flavors to mellow and blend.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature as relish
- to accompany roast turkey.
NotesWow is this a great blend of flavors. Each flavor shines through but work together. It is more tart than sweet with lots of lime flavor, accented with cilantro and a bite from the Jalapeno. I chopped the cranberries pretty fine in the food processor and like it that way.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More