- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (12 oz.) fresh or frozen
- cranberries(used fresh)
- 1 whole lime
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 to 2 jalepeno peppers,
- 1 seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Place cranberries in food processor fitted with steel blade;process until coarsely chopped. Transfer to bowl.
- Cut lime with peel, into small chunks.
- Process until finely diced.
- Add to cranberries along with sugar and jalapeno.
- Mix in cilantro.
- Refrigerate relish several hours to allow flavors to mellow and blend.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature as relish
- to accompany roast turkey.
NotesI wanted to change things abit for this thanksgiving so I made this ahead to see if I should bring it out for the "T" day- it's a keeper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More