- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 hamburger patty, cooked
- 2 slices pepperjack cheese
- Saute onions and mushrooms in 2 tbsp butter til tender, set aside. Butter one side of each piece of bread and place butter side down in same skillet you used for onions/mushrooms.
- Top both with 1 piece of cheese and add onion mixture on top of cheese on one piece of bread, top with cooked hamburger patty.
- When the bread that has one piece of cheese on it is browned, flip it on top of hamburger patty and serve sliced in half.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More