- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 slices rye bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 hamburger patty, cooked
- 2 slices pepperjack cheese
- Saute onions and mushrooms in 2 tbsp butter til tender, set aside. Butter one side of each piece of bread and place butter side down in same skillet you used for onions/mushrooms.
- Top both with 1 piece of cheese and add onion mixture on top of cheese on one piece of bread, top with cooked hamburger patty.
- When the bread that has one piece of cheese on it is browned, flip it on top of hamburger patty and serve sliced in half.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More