Texas Pete® Hot Sticky Finger Plum Pork Spareribs
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1/2 cup Texas Pete® Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce
• 1/2 cup Asian Plum Sauce
• 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
• 1/4 cup Honey
• 5 lbs Pork Spareribs
1. Combine Texas Pete® Buffalo Chicken Wing Sauce, Asian Plum Sauce, Soy Sauce and Honey for marinade.
2. Place meat in large, sealable container or bag. Add marinade and allow to coat.
3. Refrigerate 24 hours.
4. Drain meat before cooking; reserve marinade.
5. Brown ribs over medium-high heat in a braiser; add reserved marinade to braiser, cover and cook in a 325 degree oven for 2 hours or until spareribs are tender.