- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 diced cooked grilled chicken breasts
- 1(15oz)can rinsed black beans
- 2 ears corn cooked and kernels removed
- 1 lrg chopped tomato
- 1/4cup chopped red onion
- 1/4cup spicy or regular bbq ranch dressing
- leaf lettuce
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, beans, corn, tomato, onion, and dressing. Toss gently. Toast two slices of bread(your favorite kind) and fill with mixture as desired. Place lettuce on sandwich. Garnish with bell pepper. Serve & Enjoy!!
- NOTE - Can sub and omit certain ingredients if desired... let me know what you think about this...
NotesI got this recipe from my local newspaper. Every wednesday they have a section called "Taste" and it has all the best places to eat for each type of food and price range and this was in today's...