- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 onions, chopped
- plus 1T onion powder
- 1/2 lb.ea hamburger & ground turkey
- 1 can Pork and Beans (31-oz. size)
- 2 cans Ranch Style beans (15-oz. size)
- 1/4 c. prepared mustard
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. maple syrup
- 1 c. catsup
- Mix the hamburger and ground turkey together well.
- Saute onions in butter. Add meat and cook until brown. Pour off the fat. Mix all the ingredients in a casserole dish. Bake, uncovered, in slow oven at 300F for two hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More