- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- During the last 5 minutes of baking your Texas Sheet Cake, measure butter, milk, and cocoa in a saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring well.
- Add sugar, nuts, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour hot frosting over hot cake and spread evenly.
- Cool completely before cutting.
NotesUse this frosting for the Texas Sheet Cake recipe
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More