- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- During the last 5 minutes of baking your Texas Sheet Cake, measure butter, milk, and cocoa in a saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring well.
- Add sugar, nuts, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour hot frosting over hot cake and spread evenly.
- Cool completely before cutting.
NotesUse this frosting for the Texas Sheet Cake recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
GAES PTO Recipes
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More