- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1 lb. box powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- During the last 5 minutes of baking your Texas Sheet Cake, measure butter, milk, and cocoa in a saucepan and heat to boiling, stirring well.
- Add sugar, nuts, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour hot frosting over hot cake and spread evenly.
- Cool completely before cutting.
NotesUse this frosting for the Texas Sheet Cake recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More