- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons butter or stick margarine
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- To prepare the icing, combine 6 tablespoons butter, milk, and 1/4 cup cocoa in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and gradually stir in powdered sugar, pecans, and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Spread over hot cake.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More