- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons butter or stick margarine
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- To prepare the icing, combine 6 tablespoons butter, milk, and 1/4 cup cocoa in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and gradually stir in powdered sugar, pecans, and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Spread over hot cake.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More