- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons butter or stick margarine
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- To prepare the icing, combine 6 tablespoons butter, milk, and 1/4 cup cocoa in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and gradually stir in powdered sugar, pecans, and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Spread over hot cake.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Austin Personal Training Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More