- Cooking Time: 15-30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- Approx: 1Lb 93/7 lean ground Beef
- 1 10oz can italian Style Diced Tomatoes
- 1 16oz can Chili beans
- 1 can Kernel Corn, undrained
- 1 19 oz can minestrone soup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cornbread ( or dinner rolls)
Brown ground beef in stock pot over medium heat.
in stockpot, mix in diced tomatoes, chili beans, corn, and minestrone Soup.
Season to taste with Salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer 15-30 minutes.
Serve with corn bread or Dinner rolls.
No Reviews at this time.