- Cooking Time: 15-30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- Approx: 1Lb 93/7 lean ground Beef
- 1 10oz can italian Style Diced Tomatoes
- 1 16oz can Chili beans
- 1 can Kernel Corn, undrained
- 1 19 oz can minestrone soup
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cornbread ( or dinner rolls)
- Brown ground beef in stock pot over medium heat.
- in stockpot, mix in diced tomatoes, chili beans, corn, and minestrone Soup.
- Season to taste with Salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer 15-30 minutes.
- Serve with corn bread or Dinner rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More