- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. almond bark
- 1 12 oz. package peanut butter chips
- 1 22.5 oz can peanuts
- 2 cans (1 5/8 oz each) potato sticks
- Combine almond bark and peanut butter chips in a 2 qt. microwave dish.
- Microwave at 50% power 4 minutes or until melted. Stir in peanuts and potato sticks.
- Drop by teaspoons onto wax lined cookie sheets. Chill until set.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More