- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. almond bark
- 1 12 oz. package peanut butter chips
- 1 22.5 oz can peanuts
- 2 cans (1 5/8 oz each) potato sticks
- Combine almond bark and peanut butter chips in a 2 qt. microwave dish.
- Microwave at 50% power 4 minutes or until melted. Stir in peanuts and potato sticks.
- Drop by teaspoons onto wax lined cookie sheets. Chill until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More