- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) box of vanilla pudding mix
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz Cool Whip (thawed) 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix the whole can of pineapple and juice with the sour cream and pudding mix.
- Spoon into the pie crust.
- Spread the Cool Whip over
- the pie.Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Sprinkle the pecans over top and serve.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More