- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) box of vanilla pudding mix
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz Cool Whip (thawed) 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix the whole can of pineapple and juice with the sour cream and pudding mix.
- Spoon into the pie crust.
- Spread the Cool Whip over
- the pie.Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Sprinkle the pecans over top and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More