- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (3-ounce) box of vanilla pudding mix
- Graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz Cool Whip (thawed) 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix the whole can of pineapple and juice with the sour cream and pudding mix.
- Spoon into the pie crust.
- Spread the Cool Whip over
- the pie.Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Sprinkle the pecans over top and serve.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More