- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked, rare roast beef sirloin, cut into 1 1/2 x 1/4-inch strips (about 4 cups)
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and sliced 1/4 inch thick (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 pound snow peas, stemmed, blanched 30 seconds
- 1/2 pound bean sprouts
- 1 3/4 cups julienned red peppers (about 2 medium)
- 2 cups finely sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Spicy Peanut Dressing (see recipe)
- Combine the beef, cucumbers, snow peas, bean sprouts, peppers, cabbage and onions with dressing. To serve, arrange salad on lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with peanuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More