- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons onion -- finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons parsley -- finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresn squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic -- finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast -- cut into 1" pieces
- wooden skewers - soak in water for several hours
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken (and skewers) in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Broil or grill for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently. Do not overcook.
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Summertime SippersSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More