- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons onion -- finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons parsley -- finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresn squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic -- finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast -- cut into 1" pieces
- wooden skewers - soak in water for several hours
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken (and skewers) in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat broiler or grill. Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Broil or grill for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently. Do not overcook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Adventures in CookingSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More