- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (6-ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced on an angle
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrots, available in pouches in produce department
- 3 scallions, sliced on an angle
- 12 leaves basil, chopped or torn
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves (4 sprigs)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- Spicy peanut sauce:
- 1/4 cup room temperature chunky peanut butter, soften in microwave if it has been refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortilla wraps
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Toss chicken with soy and oil and grill 6 minutes on each side.
- Combine cucumber, sprouts, carrots, scallions, basil, mint and sesame with a generous sprinkle of sugar and vinegar. Season salad with salt, to taste.
- Whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and cayenne together. Stream in vegetable oil.
- Slice cooked chicken on an angle. Toss with veggies and herbs.
- In a very hot nonstick skillet or over a gas burner heat tortillas 15 seconds on each side.
- Pile chicken and veggies in wraps and drizzle liberally with spicy peanut sauce before wrapping and rolling.
NotesThis recipe is a staple in our house - I mix up what goes in the "salad" depending on what I have in the kitchen. Another Rachael Ray special!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More