- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (6-ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced on an angle
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 cup shredded carrots, available in pouches in produce department
- 3 scallions, sliced on an angle
- 12 leaves basil, chopped or torn
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves (4 sprigs)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- Spicy peanut sauce:
- 1/4 cup room temperature chunky peanut butter, soften in microwave if it has been refrigerated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortilla wraps
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Toss chicken with soy and oil and grill 6 minutes on each side.
- Combine cucumber, sprouts, carrots, scallions, basil, mint and sesame with a generous sprinkle of sugar and vinegar. Season salad with salt, to taste.
- Whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and cayenne together. Stream in vegetable oil.
- Slice cooked chicken on an angle. Toss with veggies and herbs.
- In a very hot nonstick skillet or over a gas burner heat tortillas 15 seconds on each side.
- Pile chicken and veggies in wraps and drizzle liberally with spicy peanut sauce before wrapping and rolling.
NotesThis recipe is a staple in our house - I mix up what goes in the "salad" depending on what I have in the kitchen. Another Rachael Ray special!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More