- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 16 oz. linguini cooked
- 4 lbs. chicken breast
- 2 cups carrots; cut Julianne style
- 2 cups celery; cut Julianne style
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 cup hot peanut sauce
- 1 cup peanuts; unsalted
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Cut each chicken breast into ¼ inch chunks. In a large frying pan; heat oil. Add minced garlic and sauté. Add vegetables and sauté until tender and then add chicken and cook until pink is gone. Pour about ½ cup of peanut sauce into chicken-vegetable mixture; mix well. Add peanuts mix some more and add the final ½ cup peanut sauce; mix well. Remove from pan and put onto a large serving dish.
NotesI was eating at the Cheese Cake Factory on afternoon, but I don't recall what I had for lunch. But for dessert I did have a huge piece of Apple Strudel cheese cake. While I was looking over the menu I seen a dish that looked good. I thought I am going to make my own. It was The Cheese Cake Factories version of Chicken Linguini. I bought some chicken breast, penuts, penut sauce, carrots,celery and some linguini and I make my own Thia Chicken with Linguini.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More