- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 16 oz. linguini cooked
- 4 lbs. chicken breast
- 2 cups carrots; cut Julianne style
- 2 cups celery; cut Julianne style
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 cup hot peanut sauce
- 1 cup peanuts; unsalted
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Cut each chicken breast into ¼ inch chunks. In a large frying pan; heat oil. Add minced garlic and sauté. Add vegetables and sauté until tender and then add chicken and cook until pink is gone. Pour about ½ cup of peanut sauce into chicken-vegetable mixture; mix well. Add peanuts mix some more and add the final ½ cup peanut sauce; mix well. Remove from pan and put onto a large serving dish.
NotesI was eating at the Cheese Cake Factory on afternoon, but I don't recall what I had for lunch. But for dessert I did have a huge piece of Apple Strudel cheese cake. While I was looking over the menu I seen a dish that looked good. I thought I am going to make my own. It was The Cheese Cake Factories version of Chicken Linguini. I bought some chicken breast, penuts, penut sauce, carrots,celery and some linguini and I make my own Thia Chicken with Linguini.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More